Some fun for our Monday morning brains.
Princess Bookie’s Contest Craze is in full swing and today The Elliott Review is hosting a mini challenge.
- Open a book you are currently reading.
- Turn to page 7.
- Count to the 7th word.
- If the word is an article (a, an, the, etc), go to the next real word.
- Type the word into a Google Images search, and select a picture you like.
- Create a blog post with the following information:
- Picture of book
- Book title and author
- 7th word on 7th page
- Randomly selected picture
- Link to this post and Princess Bookie’s Contest Craze.
- Add a link to your post in the linky form at the bottom of this post to enter into to win.
- Book of your choice from The Book Depository up to $10.
Here’s my example from Jenny Downham’s YOU AGAINST ME:
7th word on 17th page (there was no page 7):